Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fall Happening's Around the House

Hello Fellow Thrifters and Friends,
   Fall has arrived at my home and it smells and looks wonderful. I love pumpkin spice candles and filling bowls with candy corn. I had so much fun getting my decorations down and putting them up for the first time in this home. I have packed these decorations up twice now and I am happy that I won't have to for quite some time. Home is what always comes to mind during this season. Warm and cozy home.

I made a new wreath this year, and I just love how it came out. Michaels had a great sale on their fake flowers and leaves, and when I saw the sparkle on these leaves I was sold.
The ladder got a an update too. I found these great sparkly pumpkins this season in the dollar section at target. they are Styrofoam and will look great for years to come. 
Happy fall!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I LOVE pumpkins! For everything, decorating, eating, scents,etc.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...